Online Mastering Fees
What does professional mastering cost an independent artist?
Keeping the mastering process online means I can offer great rates. I want to help DIY labels and artists get a leg-up in the music industry and be able to compete at pro level, so:
- one track — £38
- two tracks — £35 per track
- three to four tracks — £30 per track
- subsequent tracks — £18 per track
- if you have additional instrumental versions/radio edits etc. of a track, the fee is £10 per track
- I can supply a DDP image for £15 or a Red/Orange Book CDR posted, for £22 (which also includes a DDP).
- for audio restoration work I charge on a time basis @ £30p/h
I’m an artist signed to a big label or I work for a big label
Just give me a call or drop me an email and let’s work out a plan according to your budget.